Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog

Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog
Two-Tone Crystal and Bugle Bead Bracelet,design by S.Eddy

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Viking Knit and Kumihimo

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the kumihimo class I signed up for last weekend. I had a little bit of a medical setback and as it was a stormy day, holed up at home.

I did, however, buy a kit to make a Viking knit bracelet while I was at a recent bead show. The instructions and pictures where OK, but not quite as helpful as they might have been. I found the following website, which had fabulous step-by-step photos, helping me to complete my bracelet: http://www.fineartbyrocio.com/vikingknitdirections

I'm thrilled with the result. The feature lampwork bead on the bracelet really cool...I'll post a picture as soon as I can remember where I put the digital camera! (I hate menopause!)

Here's hoping you find in time in your day to fondle a few beads!

TBH

No comments:

Post a Comment