Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog

Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog
Two-Tone Crystal and Bugle Bead Bracelet,design by S.Eddy

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Long Road Back

Over the last six months I've had the poor luck of having a series of medical procedures. I'm hoping that now I'm actually OVER it and can resume my normal activities. To quote the notorious BP oil exec Tony Hayward, "I want my life back!"

Part of that process involves getting the Bead Society of the South Shore (Boston) rolling this fall. To that end, I'll be at Gemorama in Hanover, MA on August 9 from 6-8 p.m. hosting an information session. The owners of Gemorama have been very supportive of this idea and are offering their upstairs loft classroom free of charge for our meetings. Hooray!!

More info to come :=))

No comments:

Post a Comment