Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog

Welcome to The Beaded Heart Blog
Two-Tone Crystal and Bugle Bead Bracelet,design by S.Eddy

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Inspiration!

Yesterday the two "Cs" and I (my buddies Claudia and Carolyn) went to a local bead show...not huge but lovely and definitely worth the trip. While disappointed not to find a vendor with good findings for current projects, we DID find lots of other things to spend our pennies on, including a new invention for tying knots between components (I haven't actually had time to try it yet...will report when I do). One vendor, Beads Bagan, from Delaware, was especially inspiring with her fabulous shell pearl bead designs. All of a sudden, I'm completely smitten by pearls. I bought both shell pearls and glass pearls yesterday, and look forward to sharing the designs I create with them.

Speaking of sharing, my bro-in-law has become interested in photography and he built a light box and photographed some of my pieces. I'm thrilled that someone with more knowledge of photography than I have has taken some pics that I'm now able to share with you. Please scroll down past all of the blog posts and see the new visuals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment